Monday, September 14, 2009

when in doubt, black and white it out.

Black and White. Noir et Blanc. Negro y Blanco. . classic, classic, classic, classic.

These opposites have attracted and will continue to attract forever. I mean, there's an entire store based on this concept!

Not only can you pair solid black and white items, but black and white prints... unless animal... are almost always the perfect combination of,

"Hey I'm a loud, fun print," and, "I'm classy and put together."

I mean what could be better for that big meeting/interview/networking happy hour; the combo of being an individual who clearly stands out, but is still clearly inside the realms of what's acceptable... making you uuber trendy AND trustworthy??

BLACK PAIRED WITH WHITE BABBBBYYYYYY.

Now, just make sure to never tell the Rainbow Brite about my black and white theory, she would NEVER forgive me... and I can't even begin to think of what this could do to Starlite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment