Friday, September 11, 2009

WWPPD vs. the perfect fall boot

Due to my cheery disposition, my mom feels it's necessary to start emails out with "Don't get pissed..." just to try and prevent me from deleting it immediately. I have to say, she has a good point, and I do enjoy altering religious sayings to serve my own needs.


Riiiiiight. Grrrrr.

POINT IS, online browsing is FREE and my at-home PedEgged li'l piggies are craving this recent find: the perfect fall boot!

Love the rouching above the toe, love the buckle at the ankle, love the substantial-I can walk all over the city on this- heel, and love the beautiful worn saddle color of the leather. Love the almond toe-shape- it just looks more natural, and can make even my 8 1/2 sized feet feel super petite and cute!

Frye does boots like nobody's busines.

YUM! WWPPD? YUM! WWPPD?? YUM! WWPPD?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

To look street chic, and not like a streetwalker, in your boots this season: the higher the heel, the thicker it should be. I could see a winter-work boot with a thin, inch/inch and a half heel, but taller than that, and it needs to have some substance.

If you have pointy toed, super high stiletto heels in your closet, either save them for their inevitable revival in years to come (if they're high quality and will last) or donate them to your local consignment/thrift store!! It's time to update, and a new pair of beautiful boots is THEE way to update any look!

... maybe this PP will be able to buy great boots at the end-of-season sales for next year? in which case, i'll just HAVE to keep my eyes browsing the interweb!!!

3 comments:

  1. So how is buying new boots what PP would do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. online browsing is freeeeeeee and it satisfies the addiction... kinda. it's like mom tells dad, you can look, but you can't touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, SOME moms tell SOME dads that.

    ReplyDelete