Thursday, October 15, 2009

eyebrows are everything. period. pt. I.


"I had a lot of dates, but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows."


-Andy Warhol

eyebrows are everything. period.

this is definitely the first of MANY eyebrow entries. right now, for example, instead of charging money to my roommates and friends whose eyebrows i shape, the price is that you must be photographed for la cmblog.

so, i'll start with this: my go-to eyebrow product is Anastasia's Brow Pen from Sephora.No matter how dark or bold your eyebrows are already, you probably could still benefit from a pen like this, which would make your brows look more uniform in shape and color. I love this one because it's like a watered-down liquid liner that you can both see, but isn't harsh at all.

Actually, all of Anastasia's products are genius... but this is the one I've fallen the hardest for.

talk of what your eyebrow shape should be (a huge component of stooooppppMYLA) to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment